Unit Student Assistants
APPLICATIONS FOR STUDENT ASSISTANTS ARE ACCEPTED YEAR ROUND. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY IF YOU ARE BEING CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION.
Please read the job description before submitting your application.
Student Assistants at all Unit’s to work in the Academic Centers and at the Unit’s Front Desks. Full Job Description.
- Must be a Cal Student
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Terms of Employment
- Student Assistants will receive compensation of $12.53/hr.
- Min. 10 hrs per week
Please drop off or email the following to your Unit’s Front Desk:
- Cover letter
- 2 Professional references
- Class schedule
- Work-Study amount (if applicable)
- Unit 1 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unit 2 | email@example.com
- Unit 3 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foothill | email@example.com
- Clark Kerr | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, please visit your Unit’s Front Desk.