The residence halls have numerous opportunities for student employment. These positions provide insights into career options and build personal and life experiences. Employment opportunities in the residence halls include the fields of security, academic support, administration, supervision, and live-in staff.
Live-In Hall Staff (RA, TPA, CLA, REL)
- Resident Assistant 2017-2018
- Theme Program Assistant 2017-2018
- Community and Leadership Assisant 2017-2018
- Student Staff Intent to Return Process 2017-2018
- Residential Education Liaison
- Summer Bridge 2017 Community Coordinator - Coming Soon!
- Summer Bridge 2017 Resident Assistant - Coming Soon!
- Summer Sessions 2017 Community Coordinator - Coming Soon!
- Summer Sessions 2017 Resident Assistant - Coming Soon!
Academic Support Positions
- Tutors Fall 2017, 2017-2018 (Writing, Math, Physic, Chem)
- Lead Tutors 2017-2018 (Writing, Math, Physics, Chem)
- Security Monitors, 2017-2018 - Application will go live February 15
- Administrative Clerks, 2016-2017
- Peer Review Board Coordinator, 2016-2017
- Residential Conduct Student Specialist, 2016-2017
- Residential Sustainability Coordinator, 2016-2017
- Residential Sustainability Supervisor, 2016-2017
- Student Assistant Analyst, Assessment & Planning
- Student Project Manager, Assessment & Planning
- Student Staff Hiring Coordinator, 2016-2017
- Student Staff Training Coordinator, 2016-2017
- Student Assistant (SA)
Professional Staff Opportunities
Residential and Student Service Programs has a wide range of positions. Learn more about career positions.